Agenda for Nullcon:
- Talks on Red teaming tactics and Adversarial attack simulation
- Red Team Village CTF
- Talk title: Using RFIDler to monitor/decode/emulate wiegand back-end data on an access control system
- Talk title: The recipe to a successful Red teaming
- Talk title: Tactical Adversary: Attack simulation and red teaming
Adam Laurie, Global Security Associate Partner, IBM X-Force Red Hardware Hacking Lead
Ashish Rana and Keerthi A, Security specialists at HackIT Technology and Advisory Services
Abhijith B R, Red Team Village
Red Team CTF with real life scenarios.
- There would be a target company named Victim Corporation. Victim Corp. has a wide list of assets.
- The assets can be digital, physical, or even employees
- The participants has to attack the targets in highest degree and obtain the flags.
- There will be Windows active directory infrastructure, Linux systems, IoT, even phishing campaigns and other attack frameworks.
- Digital lockers and other physical callenges would be introduced.
- The final challenge would be, attacking a target monitored by Blue team/SoC and get the flags without getting caught in their radar.
- Idea is to touch a little bit of everything, OSINT to post exploitation techniques.