Call for paper closed.
Guideline for Submitting your talk/research:
Email your submission to: ops [at] redteamvillage [dot] org
email subject should be: Red Team Village - [Event name] - CFP - Paper title
Email body :
The email body must contain information as per the below given format.
- Speaker Name:
- Email ID:
- Contact Number:
- Speaker Profile: (max 500 words)
- Title of the presentation:
- Presentation Time Required: (30min/45min/15min/120min)
- Category (New Research / Current Research or Open Source Project):
- Is there any demonstration? Yes or No
What kind of talks / Topics do we want?:
The talks must be focused on Offensive cyber security operations, red teaming, blue teaming and other offensive subjects and research.
- Innovative attack / defense strategies
- Red Teaming
- Blue Teaming
- Software/Hardware exploitation
- Infra security
- Security monitoring
- Web Application exploitation
- Purple teaming
- Offensive Cloud Security
- Incident Response
- Threat Intelligence
- Malware, bots and C2
- Security Automation
- Threat Hunting
Everything Else - Above are some suggested topics that loosely align with the theme, but being ajn open community we consider all talk subjects related to hacking or offensive cyber security. If your talk doesn't fit in one of these topics don't worry, the suggested themes are just a starting point. Red Team Village doesn’t place any restrictions on topic. However, we requests something specific as well as general. We want new, creative and cool content with respect to offensive cyber security.
- Red Team Village Speaker Badge
- Slides and presentation videos will be showcased in redteamvillage.org website and social media profiles
- Lots of love and respect from the infosec community.
- (*Goodies are not applicable in virtual conference)
- If you would like to showcase your company’s products or technology, we are open to Sponsorship opportunities and email us at ops [at] redteamvillage [dot] org